2013/08/12

夏天在倫敦發酵的友情




Sometimes, when I walk on the street by seeing people may from your country or hearing some familiar accent, I'm always thinking about all of you.

Maybe France, maybe Italy, maybe Spain, maybe north of England.

It is a "fantastic" (with Italian accent) summer for me with you guys, thank you for all of the crazy, stupid, funny things, even just a normal day.

I always hope we can visit your country one day, and you are very welcome to Taiwan as well, that must be another beautiful memory again.

No matter how many years pass, I can always remember: Yes, there was a awesome summer with you guys once in my life.

這是一個很棒的夏天,跟著一群人在田裡胡鬧發懶、在夜裡打打鬧鬧。

離開農場後,在倫敦街頭走著,看著迎面走來的臉孔,聽到熟悉的口音,突然好像可以辨認哪些人是法國人、西班牙人還是義大利人。

這些都會讓我想起這一群人。

總是期待著可以去找彼此玩的那一天,但在這之前,
會在心裡一直記得這一個夏天。


沒有留言:

張貼留言